Saturday, July 17, 2010

more vacation pictures...

Okay... so I should have posted this before the Nebraska post. This is the second part of our vacation.

We stopped in Cheyenne, WY and stayed the night. They were having a "super day" at there park. It was all free!!!

It took me a long time to get Jace to come down. Then he wanted to do it again and I was being stupid and let him. I ended up having to go up after him. I could see why he didn't want to go down. It was a little scary. Made my belly get butterflies!

All the kids road on the bull. Morgan was not happy... they had to stop it and let me get her off. Brance loved it. Jace was scared to death he got on and right back off.

There were big boots all over the city. Each one was painted different. It was kind of cool.

My kids love hotel's. It's also one of there favorite things about vacation!

We don't go swimming much. They are scared to be alone in the water. They loved going swimming in the hotel's.

Nice farmers tan!

My sweet boys enjoying the pool!

We stopped at the first ever Cabela's in Sydney Nebraska on the way home.

We have never even been to the one here in Utah!



Well there it is. I hope I didn't bore you. We had a great time. It's always hard to want to come home... and back to normal life again. We had a great time. Love my family!!!

0 comments: