Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Way over due!!!

I decided it has been long enough!! I really don't have a good excuse for not blogging.

Clear back in January me and Jen took our kids sledding on one of those Monday holidays when there is no school. They had a ball!!! Brance is not in the picture with everyone he is that little guy coming up the hill. Jace was not a big fan of sledding he went back to the car right after the picture.


Jace loves his little brother...too much!!!
They looked so cute one day I just had to get a picture. Dallas is so patient with his big brothers and sister. They take good care of him. If he makes a peep they go pick him up or stick the binky back in.

Dallas is getting big so fast!! I hate it. I love little babies. He is the best baby. He is so happy all the time. He has 2 teeth, loves his tongue and is rolling everywhere.


Her was having so much fun with this ball one night. I think i took 10 pictures of the same thing.



Brance had Grandparents day at school. He was so cute. Grandma Amber had the day off so she came and watched the program and had lunch with him.


Grandpa and Grandma Bingham also came and watched. He is so lucky to live 20 seconds from them. and 5 min from my mom and dad.

I know I'm not a grandparent, but I went anyways. It has been so fun to have Brance in school. I have been going once a week and helping in his class. I love it. He is such a good boy and so so smart. We are so proud of him!


One morning after breakfast.
Well I know that was not a real exciting post. May be that's why it took me so long to get to it. Hope all is well with everyone. I'll try not to be such a slacker anymore.
SPRING IS HERE!!!!
I am so happy!!!

1 comments:

Randi said...

You sure have cute babies! I think it's so awesome you have 4 kids. Go Mandi! Where do you get your cute hats from?