Thursday, June 25, 2009

T-Ball!

Brance played T-ball this year. He absolutely loved it. He is sad that it is over.

They gave each kid a trophy last night after his last game. He thinks he is pretty awesome!

Here he is in action!


Sometimes he gets a little distracted.

His coach pitched to him a few times and if he didn't hit then he would hit off the tee. He did a pretty good job. He loves to practice with his dad. He told me he can't wait till next year to play again.

3 comments:

The Reese's said...

takes ya back to the good ole days playing in brc! looks like fun, denver keeps counting down till he's five and can play.

california smiths said...

I remember having so much fun in t-ball with you. glad your kids are enjoying it too!

Malya said...

So cute, I wonder if he'll want to play all year at home until next season. Hey, thanks to your motivation I finally posted!