Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of Preschool!
Brance will go to school 2 days this year. He is so excited to be back!
Morgan is going to go to 1 day of preschool this year. I was a little worried that she wouldn't want me to leave but she went right in no problem! YEA!!! She loved getting new clothes and getting all dressed up.

9 comments:

california smiths said...

Morgan looks so excited and Jace just looks so proud. What grown-up kids!! They looks so cute!

Deborah said...

Preschool is great! Brody starts next week. Your kids look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Some day they will ALL be in school all day and you won't know what to do with yourself! They look adorable!

TinaBean said...

Hey! It was fun to run into you at the fair last weekend! I still can't get over how grown up your older two are. I remember them being so tiny.

Anyway, you can try our blog again, it's tinaandjake.blogspot.com. And I hope you don't mind I added you to my friends :).

Amy Reeder said...

Your kids are so adorable I can not believe how big they have gotten! I wish that I would have been able to see you at the fair that would have been great! You guys are so nice!! It has been a lot of hard work but it has paid off for sure! I just can't believe that I did it!! It is amazing how good you can feel about yourself and how much confidence you have in yourself!! Thanks for checking out our blog I love yours it is just darling! Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Be sure to come over and enter my drawing!

Unknown said...

O.K. I am totally related to you... I am Kent's Daughter.

Unknown said...

Mandi, So sorry for not getting back with you until now. I've been so busy with all the school and kid stuff. Anyway, I am hoping to be able to have you work very very soon. I will let you know as soon as I'm ready. Anyway, give me a call if you want and we'll talk.

The Reese's said...

so cute! our boys love going four wheeling too. i wish we took the time to go more often. love the tree!