Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Helping dad on the farm!
Every year they tag and dehorn the cattle. For those of you that don't know what that means... they give the cows an earing so that when they go out on the range they can tell which ones belong to them. They also take the horns off...I'm not sure why? It doesn't hurt the cows, but it's bloody. Brance spent most the day out with his dad reloading the ear tagger and playing. We really enjoy doing things on the farm as a family. The pics of the kids on the bull are from the new western store in Logan called Peterson's.
Posted by Bingham Family at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
I love to see pictures of you and your family. You fit right on the farm and your kids look like they enjoy it so much. That is one thing I miss is letting my kids grow up with the experiences of a farm...
What the heck?! When did you join the blogging world? Good idea though. It is a good way to keep in touch! You kiddies are gettin big! I don't even know who Jace is!
what a great life to live on a farm! your kids are already learning how to work. love the pictures!
I was just showing Jessica your blog. I am trying to talk her into doing one. Yes, I talked to Megan, and she and Todd are headed back, and Jessica and I think we may try a Honeyville supper club next week or in May. You should just come over and visit me. I love your blog and I love the pics of the kids on the farm.
Mandi- cute pics, I bet the kids are fun on the ranch. I love playing on the ranch with Hoot. They look like they're having so much fun & Brance looks like he's getting so big. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Hey Mandi! Thanks for the comment, it was good to hear from you. You have such a cute family! My mom always tells me when she sees you and your cute kids in Wal-mart. I'm glad you've joined the blogging world so that we can keep in touch!
Cute blog, I'll work on getting new pictures on mine but it probably won't be until July 2008!
I Love the Slide Show! Very Cute!! Well I started a blog, took way to much time but I had Fun! it could become very addicting. Thanks for giving me the blogging bug. Talk to you later :)
Hey! It is me, your long lost flying j friend! No, not mary!:) Your family is darling...had no idea you had 3 kids now! I am not cool and don't have a blog, but found yours somehow. I will now stalk yours to see your cute family.
Love your blog Mandy!! Cute as heck kids! Your oldest could be one of Troy & Jenn's. By the way, you look great!
Mandi, Hey I'm in town. Call me so we can get together 208-716-4844. I'd call you but I don't know your number.
Hey Mandi- I got your call, thanks for remembering. We should try & plan something for next week. I'll be around, except for Thursday & Friday. Maybe on Saturday. I'll talk to you soon.
Hi, I am very unsure how I landed at your blog. But I am sure glad I did. How are things? This is Kallie..Kallie Gardner from good ol Bear River.How are you!? I've got to tell Lisa I found ya..She would be so happy... My blog is www.damian-kallie.blogspot.com . How is Terra? Cya..Kallie Stutz
Post a Comment