Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dinosaur Park

Brance LOVES Dinosaurs right know so Dusty's sister and I took the kids to the dinosaurs park in Ogden. We had a great time looking at the big dino's and playing on the play ground. We well defiantly go back this summer!
(I have no idea how to make this picture turn, may be there is no way)

We had lots of fun playing at the play ground!!!


Jace is such a trooper. He loves doing what ever the big kids do.


I don't think we were suppose to be climbing on the dinosaurs oops!!


There were some dino's that move and make noise. Morgan was so scared she didn't even want to get a picture, which she loves so we knew she was terrified.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute!!! Looks like you had a good EASTER. I think it is crazy that we were both at the DINO park... GREAT IDEA!!! Which day were you there? We now have an annual pass. We should all go together for a play date!!! Come visit. I never see you any more, and we are neighbors (well, kinda)!

Ryan Bingham said...

ok, so if I start a blog does that mean I have to start doing my daughter's hair cute? You put me to shame with how cute Morgan always looks. Just today my husband said, "you should really start doing her hair, it's beginning to look a little unruly." But not Morgans! :)